The Global Compact is a United Nation framework for businesses that
follows 10 universally accepted principles
Principles in the areas of human rights, labour, the environment and anti-corruption.
We support Global Compact
The business information text you read at DynamicBuinessPlan.com is written in accordance with the principles of the Global Compact. We urge new businesses to follow the same principles.
The 10 Principles of Global Compact
The Global Compact asks companies to embrace, support and enact, within their sphere of influence, a set of core values in the areas of human rights, labour standards, the environment, and anti-corruption.
The 10 principles the Global Compact ask business all over the world to follow
- Businesses should support and respect the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Make sure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining
- The elimination of all forms of forced and compulsory labour
- The effective abolition of child labour and
- The elimination of discrimination in respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges
- Undertake initiatives to promote greater environmental responsibility and
- Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly
- Businesses should work against corruption in all its forms, including extortion and
Read more about Global Compact at their own web site.
Go to Global Compact web site
Source: Global Compact web site
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
– Steve Jobs, co-Founder of Apple