There is no one recipe that marketing experts can give you to make your
products or services a great sales success.
Various business operation parameters must be utilised to influence sales,
and you and your helpers will be the ones who decide which parameters to use.
Optimisation of sales
Ideally, a total optimisation of sales management would be to add the necessary
resources to each parameter at the right time. The big questions are: What are
the necessary resources? When is the right time?
These parameters help you optimise your sales management:
1) Fundamental sales management tools:
- Product design - product/service
- Packaging - design, homogeneity,
signalling environmental friendliness, recyclability, usefulness
- Product range - wide, deep, trade
- Price - pricing, psychological
prices, sale, market-based price, etc.
- Payment terms - cash, credit,
- Service - obligations to buyer,
right of return, e-services, pre-delivery, after-sales
- Location - near customers, near
- Staff - conduct, knowledge,
expertise, specialisation, attitude
- Distribution - direct/indirect
sales, retail concept, co-operative purchasing association, sales van,
packaging, physical transportation, etc.
2) Communication parameters - how to promote your products:
- Go to next
business issue: Marketing Plan
- Advertising - advertisements,
printed matter, internet, catalogues, brochures, magazines, flyers,
cinema/TV/radio commercials, traffic adverts, shop displays, exhibition
guides, signing, promotional gifts, etc.
- Sales promotion - sample products,
introductory offer, demonstration, delivery on approval, in-store displaysâ€¦
- Public relations - publicity,
storytelling, press releases, events, educational materialâ€¦
- Fair and exhibition showcasing
- Sponsorship - providing sponsorship
for culture, sports, and environment
- Personal sales promotion - sales
letters, cold calling, direct mailing
|Download free templates
Get overview - Business Plan Metro
Copyright © 2012 Dynamic Business Plan 21-05-2013